Frequently Asked Questions
What services do you offer?
We are a managed service provider offering a wide range of services:
- build and fix websites
- upgrading and maintenance of multiple platforms: WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
- installation/removal of plugins
- plugin integration (i.e. payment, scheduling, etc.)
- Virtual IT Support
- Cybersecurity Protection
To learn more about our services, contact us for no obligation, free consultation.
Why should I hire you?
Unlike other agencies, CryptaWeb provide services in web development, IT Support, and Cybersecurity Protection. All our experts are cross-trained and you get assigned an individual expert when you hire us.
Where Are You Located?
CryptaWeb is registered in Albany, NY. We do not have a physical office location, since all the work we do is remotely. We serve Upstate, NY, Capital District, Hudson Valley, New York City, and we also have clients nationwide.
Do you provide referral discounts?
We love referrals and we are appreciative. CryptaWeb provide 15% discount for new client and 15% discount for the referrer, which can be applied in selected future services from us.
What are the costs associated with building a website?
There are multiple costs associated with building a website.
- Domain Fee – fee associated with registering and owning the address of your site (for ex: mywebsite.com). Annual renewal required.
- Hosting Fee – fee associated with the storage of your website files and content.
- Design – fee for building and developing your site
- Maintenance (optional) – fee to maintain the content of your website
- Plugins (optional) – if you want your website to do things like forms, surveys, chatting, etc.
Since CryptaWeb is a one-stop shop, we offer all the above services, and more. We will also give you a guide to manage your own content, if you choose to maintain your website yourself.
How long will it take to complete my website?
CryptaWeb takes great pride in doing our best to keep our clients happy by providing aesthetically pleasing websites in a reasonable time. We typically suggest three weeks to deliver start to finish, but if you need your website within a given time, let us know. We will do our best to meet your deadline. In order to provide you a realistic timeline, we do require our clients to provide us with all the necessary content ahead of time, such as text, images, etc.